Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am obsessed

I am obsessed with this necklace I saw at a boutique called Front Row. It has the cutest stuff and reminds me of a cute beach/hollywood boutique. Anyways, there is this sillicon necklace from ek thongprasert (yes thats a name) that is maybe one of the coolest/ most stunning things I've seen thats not real jewels. I want it soooo bad! Here's a picture from their website...


I love how it looks!! Like its so unique and beautiful. I just covet it...and I know I am supposed to be less materialistic and stuff. But not shopping was way too difficult for me! I am like a drug addict who just relapsed...back into shopping. I love this store.

Here is another version of this necklace I found online....


At the same store I also fell in love with a brand called Flynow from Bangkok (the land of the most amazing shopping!!) Look at these adorable wallets...




A close up of my fave!

If dreams came true I would get this necklace, wallet and my dream future for my birthday...but I won't hold my breath.  Until next time, xxoo from Swingapore!

1 comment:

New Girl said...

BUY BUY BUY! Just pamper yourself honey!

Found your post on your facebook and you just got yourself another reader of your blog! lol

xxoo from holland!