Anyways I decided that since I am in Singapore (which is devoid of real christmas spirit) until December 24th, to get myself in the Christmas spirit I would make a Christmas wishlist of 10 things I wish I could have for Christmas (if I had tons of money)!!
1. India Tiger Photo Tour...I have become obsessed with Jetsetter.com. It is a site that has different hotel deals throughout the world...kind of like groupon but for hotels. I love looking at it and thinking of all the places I would go if I had time/money! Anyways for christmas instead of just hotels, they have vacation experiences! And one that really struck a chord with me was this Indian Tiger Photo Tour:
"Explore the dense jungle and grassy valleys of Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks, both in central India, in search of the elusive tiger with Baobab Expeditions, a London-based travel outfitter renowned for its wildife-oriented itineraries. Along with the majestic tiger, spot other rare animals and birds such as leopards, gaur (Indian bison), sloth bears, sambar (deer) and the paradise flycatcher. The 12-day, 11-night Indian Tiger Photo Safari invites photo enthusiasts as well as novices to capture the natural beauty of these parks and the creatures that call them home."
How exciting does that sounds?! To travel India in search of tigers...how exotic and exciting!
2. A Mulberry Bayswater Bag...because I am a grown up now! And grown ups need grown up bags.
3. Nooka Watch...its a spin on an analog watch+ digital watch and for some reason I love the uniqeness of them all. This one is a particular favorite...but they also have a collaboration with spongebob squarepants!
4. A KitchenAid Mixer...this just seems like the ultimate do anything kitchen appliance...and perhaps having it would somehow turn me into a domestic goddess like Martha Sterwart (probably not...but one can always dream)
5. Brian Atwood Drama Pumps...I adore shoes...the higher the heel the better! And these are just the sweetest pair. Don't you think they would look so grown up with my grown up bag?
6. Yoga/Wellness Retreat...ever since starting to do yoga this year I have been obsessed with the idea of going on a yoga retreat. To spend a week doing yoga, getting massages and just focusing on yourself seems like heaven. And I have found my dream retreat in Sri Lanka! Ulpotha is this dreamy sounding yoga/ayurvedic restrat in Sri Lanka. Not only does it look beautiful, but it doesn't involve intensive yoga or some weird detox cleanse so it sounds perfect! its $1250/ week which inclues all your meals, accomodation, yoga, massages and excursions! Sounds like a steal right?!
7. Letterpress Business Cards....one day I want super cute business cards! I am not sure when/why i would have such cutes-y business cards but I just know that now that I've gotten the whole exchanging business cards awkwardness down...I wish my cards were cuter! I found this cute seller on etsy Invited Ink. I just love etsy...don't you?!
8. Rosetta Stone Spanish...if you have been reading my blog you will know that my venture into trying to learn spanish in Singapore this year failed horribly! But I still really want to learn spanish (hopefully minus all those singaporeans who can't name a single country in Europe when practicing)! I know that knowing Spanish will be so useful whenever I make it back to Los Angeles, and lets face it I am never going to be able to read/write Chinese so I should just focus on another language I can actually learn.
9. Cute leather gloves...ok so I live in Singapore, but I am going to be home for 3 weeks and eventually I will be in back in North America. I remember coveting a pair of red leather gloves from Coach a few years ago, but my mom wouldn't let me buy them...well now I have the perfect outfit to wear at home (yes I have been planning my winter outfits in advance...i dress for summer ALL year long...so this is very exciting!) which requires some sort of mid length gloves. Good thing Coach still makes cute leather gloves!
10. Kate Spade Book of the Month Clutch! I don't see my favorite one on their website anymore...it must be sold out. But i love that this clutch is a replica of my favorite book The Great Gatsby. Can I tell you a secret? It is one of the two required reading books I ever actually finished reading for school (from high school- college....I am pretty sure I was a model student in middle school...or the books were easier to read)...that's right I used to just skim through the books and read online what I needed to know. But anyways...how cute is this clutch?!!
Well I officially feel like its almost Christmas! I am soooooo excited! Mostly because I get to finally get a break from all of this Singapore craziness! What do you think of my list? Any other ideas for items I can covet next year? Well until next time, xxoo!