Tuesday, March 16, 2010

whataya want from me

Singapore is super behind on popculture. I never hear new music and my only link to the world of celebrity gossip is the E! Entertainment. Since last week I kept hearing this song and I had no idea who it was! I couldn't place it so at first I wondered if it was a random asian singer or something? I mean I don't know if they have that in Singapore. I could not get it out of my head...and then I found out it was Adam Lambert! I don't even remember him being famous! Like I know his name and that he was on American Idol...but I'm missing out on soooo much by living on this isolated city/state/country. So I am sure this song is really old...but at this moment...I can't get it out of my head. What are you listening to at the moment (translation...what am I missing out on?)

No comments: