Friday, March 12, 2010

Boucheron- Tentation Macaroon collection

So you are probably thinking, this girl is crazy obessed with macaroons! Well  that you are correct and I am going to deepen this obsession with this post. I walked past this ad at ion mall yesterday and instantly fell in love.


Its the Tentation Macaroon collection from Boucheron. And I adore this ad...and went home to look up the jewelry...and i also adore the jewelry! Its like bitten macaroons...how cute. Who wants to win the lottery and buy me part of the collection?












How cute are the rings?!! I love that my obsession is validated by the magazine article and by an entire jewelry collection by some big parisian jewelry house. I have no shame, I am obsessed with macaroons and I am not alone, xxoo!

No comments: