Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tiffany Locks

So I really love the tiffany keys...I have been lusting at them since they came out two years ago. And do you want to know a secret? I bought one for my bff who was moving away after graduation (bc i think buying someone a great gift may be even better than getting a great gift) right when they came out. So now you are thinking I must be the most awesome friend ever right? Wrong! After I bought it I thought about it more, I didn't think she would appreciate how awesome it was (or maybe I just didn't want her to have something I didn't have?) so I returned it! Funny but true story. Instead I ended up throwing her a surprise party that she was definitely surprised at...so I think it all worked out.

Anyways, I think the gold one in the center of the first picture would look so great layered with my other gold jewelry. I am not sure why but I have always loved jewelry with keys/locks. I think old fashioned keys are just sooo cute. If I collected anything I think it would be vintage keys...however collecting things takes waaay too much energy!


don't you think this key thats also a watch is maybe the most adorable thing you have ever seen?


And now tiffany has their tiffany lock collection and OMG they are sooo cute! I wish someone would buy me a lock and a key from tiffany...maybe the lock on a bracelet and a key on a long necklace?


How much do you love these? Until next time, xxoo!

No comments: