Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sephora Beauty Bazaar!

There are somethings that only happen in Singapore (well maybe they happen in other places...but when I am at home I don't actively look for things to do)! Like the Sephora Beauty Bazaar that happened this weekend...it was this giant beauty/makeup sale held at one of the rooms in the convention center over this weekend. Sooo great! Things were sooo cheap! And it wasn't nearly as crowded as I imagine something like this would be in America.




I bought some great stuff from too faced, urban decay and mario badescu. Everything at the sale was pretty much less than S$20! I just love the random fun things that pop up in Singapore, especially if they involve shopping! Until next time, xxoo lovelies!

PS Harry Potter is almost out?! How did i forget? I am soooosooo excited!


No comments: