Sunday, November 7, 2010

Club Street

So this weekend I wandered around from Chinatown to Club Street to the mrt station next to my old apartment. In the year I lived there I had nooooooooooo idea I lived so close to Chinatown and the amazing that is Club Street.

Club St!

Club street is filled with cute shops in shophouses (my favorite kind of shops in old buildings with creaky stairs and often times very boutique-y) like this adorable book shop..it was a 3 level book shop filled with stationary, antique trinkets, and books. Adorable!



cute antique typewriters going up the stairs


traditional shophouse building


Secret garden in the middle of the city...on the way to...
PS Cafe!! I think it must've just opened here..bc I definitely do not remember this location being on their website...sucks that i don't live at the sail anymore. This would just be a 15minute walk away

 
love spiral staircases!

ditto


picture perfect..who knew?

I have lived in Singapore for 1 year and 3 months and have basically seen the central business district area and Sentosa...there is soo much to explore but not that many people to explore with. Going out today on my own was fun...I got to just wander around freely! I am not sure why I don't do it more often. But now i think I am going to plan a few trips to see all the places in Southeast Asia that I want to see before I leave Singapore for good...until next time, xxoo!




No comments: