Saturday, November 6, 2010

48 laws of power

So I was told about this book "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene. It puts "three thousand years of the history of power in to forty-eight well explicated laws". It seemed really interesting so I bought it! And its actually quite interesting...well the 4 chapters I've read so far. And it has really gotten me thinking...do nice people not get ahead in life?


While I don't necessarily think of myself as nice, I definitely don't think I am very cunning. It is a real eye openner to read this book. Although I do wonder if I can be as ruthless as some of these people described, but I think its good to know what ruthless things other people are out there doing. Well I keep you guys updated on the things I learn from this book! Until next time, xxoo!

No comments: