Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exciting Things!

I have been so inconsistent with this blog lately! But I feel like really exciting things have been happening and I have so much to share with you all! I have gotten to a point where I feel like Singapore is really familiar and I no longer feel the need to explore and I do pretty much the same things every weekend. However, I have kind of been bitten by the travel bug of late...and feel this intense need to travel. I think in 2011 I have been averaging 1 trip a month (but when you think about the fact that Singapore is basically a city...it really just means I have left the city once a month). Anyways, I think this blog is going to change focus from my life in Singapore to my travels...and on that note I have some exciting news to share.

I think the most exciting thing is that P and I are working on a travel vlog! We are trying to launch it by the end of the month and we have already made quite a few videos...so exciting. I don't know if anyone will watch our channel, but either way it is super fun to film and edit and be creative. We have gone on a lot of trips together this year and this is a fun way to document the trips and share tips with people who are planning to travel to those destinations.



And since we last spoke, I have booked a trip with J to India next January! We are going to do the golden triangle and I literally cannot be more excited! I am most excited for the Taj Mahal and shopping! India is one of those places that have always seemed so magical to me and I feel like if I were not living in Asia, I probably  would have never gone. Travel wise, living in Singapore has been one of the best things to happen!



Another big trip planned, is Europe in March with my mom! We are going to London and Paris and then taking a Uniworld River Cruise. I am excited to take my mom to London and Paris as she has never been to Europe! Also, I love shopping in those cities...so it'll be awesome to have my mom with me. But I think the best part is going to be the river cruise. I know river cruises are mostly for older folks, but honestly I think the relaxing pace of a river cruise will be a nice change from my other trips to Europe. And seriously...the boat looks AMAZING. Check out the SS Antoinette (love the name). I also hope to see original J, who was basically my first friend in Singapore, while visiting Europe!

Life outside of work has been really great lately! I have so many things to look forward to! I am going to Bangkok this weekend with P and could not be more excited....well until next time, XXOO!

No comments: