Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bangkok!

So last weekend P and I went to Bangkok for a shopping trip! Bangkok is maybe the most amazing city for shopping. We spent 2 whole days shopping and it was amazing! We spent the first day shopping at MBK. I think we spent 7 hours there and did not get bored. If you are ever in Bangkok you must check out MBK!

Here is a look at some of the stuff we bought there:

a look at everything p and i bought on day one

the 4 scarves I bought! I love scarves

necklace

nail polish that was 3 for 3 dollars! such pretty colors

We also discovered this restaurant called Sumo which had the most amazing green curry I've ever had in my life! So delicious I wish I could go back just for it. There is also this great little toast shop that has toast with all kinds of toppings and delicious thai iced tea. MBK really just is an amazing place that everyone should go to!

We also stayed at a great gem of a hotel...we found it from Jetsetter and it was $75 per night. It was in a great location, super clean, and had a great pool! Anatara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel is an affordable hotel with all the amenities you need. If you stay there, make sure to check out the spa. We got the lanna massage, which is kind of like a thai herbal massage where the massage you with an herbal pouch, but instead of an herbal pouch they used one filled with sesame. It was complete relaxation!



Look out for another post on day 2 of shopping and until then, xxoo!


No comments: