Thursday, February 17, 2011

So True Thursday....Chosticks Confession

So I have a confession...I don't know how to use chopsticks properly! As an Asian (American) living in Asia, it is a pretty sad fact. I use chopsticks by holding them like a pencil and then criss crossing them. They technically still work, but just not as well...like I can't pick up bigger things like tofu very well. Its kind of sad, but usually no one notices.

Anyways this past weekend I went to this cute cooking shop at Chip Bee Gardens called Pantry Magic, and i found THESE....


How cute are these?! They have hellow kitty at the top! I just used them to eat noodles and let me tell you it was so much easier than my normal chopstick weilding. I totally think I should carry these around with me now...what do you think? They are just too cute. Until next time, xxoo!

No comments: