Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nails and New Shoes

Hi world! I had a really great and relaxing weekend....first on Saturday I got my nails done for the first time since I got back to Singapore. I got calgel nails last time I was home and it stayed unchipped and perfect for 5 weeks! Awesome right? I do love calgel. J and I went to holland village to my favorite nail place in holland village and had a relaxing lunch there.

Then on Sunday, J and I had a great time walking around arab street and HAJI LANE! My favorite place to shop. I got these amazing Melissa shoes. I'm like sooo in love with them. And not only are they cute, they are super comfy!!! I am hoping I can wear them to work...I just need to come up with the perfect outfit! What do you think would go with these? I was thinking a nude shirt dress?


I love lazy weekends! Such a bummer that I have to go back to work tomorrow! I love weekends! Until next time, xxoo from Singapore!

No comments: