Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hua Hin and Nikoi Island

This past week J and P and I nailed down two more awesome trips to take coming up. I finally got to use Jetsetter (my secret obsession) and booked us an amazing pool villa at Hua Hin, Thailand. It is the city that the royal family traditionally vacations in or something awesome like that. I love Jetsetter...because A) it shows me places I would never have thought of going to (like I had never heard of Hua Hin) B) there are GREAT deals and C) it is just so fun! Remember that sale I mentioned in this post, that tiger safari through India? It is on sale again!! Aaah I want to go sooo badly.

Ok anyways back to the point...J and P and I will be travelling to Hua Hin in May! And we will be staying in a private villa at the Six Senses Evason Hua Hin Resort with our own pool and floating tub. How jealous are you?


I am soooo excited! I can't wait to get tan, explore a new city, and just take a break from the duldrum that is Singapore.

Then on an even more exciting front, J and P and I FINALLY after months of talking about it decided to book a trip to Nikoi Island in July. Why July you ask? Well because this resort on a private island in Indonesia that is a 1.5 hour boat ride away from Singapore is COMPLETELY booked every weekend until then! Insane right? I mean this place must be killer and I can't wait to see it for myself.



I mean don't you just die looking at this picture?! It looks like paradise and I have been dying to go here for ages and I can't believe we are finally going!

I think this year in Singapore will pass like a breeze. So many trips and so little time! I cannot wait! Until next time, xxoo lovelies!

No comments: