Sunday, October 3, 2010

Saying Goodbye

So I honestly haven't done anything worth mentioning in these last few weeks. The first weekend of September I found out that one of very first friends in Singapore, C, would be moving back home, and then the week after I found out my favorite friend in Singapore, W, would also be moving home. So since then its been a constant string of just hanging out and trying to spend as much time as possible with C and W before they left.

Well I guess I did go to this amazing mexican restaurant with C the night she left. Its called Casa Latina...and is pretty delicious. BUT the best part of the whole restaurant is that one of the only managers i liked from Raffles works there now!! And they have this awesome melted cheese thing..that they serve in a hot stone pot (like the way they serve korean bimbimbop) with freshly made tortilas. They have the most delicious margaritas too. Anyways that probably has been the highlight of Singapore indulgence in the last few weeks.


But now that C  and W are gone, I am shockingly aware how little there is for me in Singapore. My dream job isnt quite the dream after all and I really have not been working on my Being a Better Me plan at all! When I started that I thought I had ALL this time to do all those things this year, but now its October and I really haven't done anything! Well now that I have ALL this free time on my hands I am going to start tackling those goals! Too bad I spent this entire weekend alternating between couch and bed...well I promise to start tomorrow!! I already have plans in the works to go to bali next month...so hopefully those actually work out!

Anyways, I promise to have some more adventures to write about soon! I seriously cannot believe the weekend is over already. I literally did not leave the house Saturday or Sunday...so pathetic! Until next time, xxoo!

No comments: