Sunday, August 29, 2010

SK-II

It is so hard to find time/motivation to blog right now. I have been working at least 11 hours a day everyday last week...i think the honeymoon period of love love loving my job is over. Its exhausting. I still really enjoy it but I can't imagine going on at this intense speed for more than a month. And this upcoming week is going to be just as bad as the last week...7 events in a week and 4 mornings where I have to be at the office at 7am. The weekends are waaay too short. I can't believe its over..I've barely left the house all weekend.

So anyways, my manager has the most AMAZING skin. There are three 35year olds at my office. My manager looks 25, one looks 35 and one looks 45. And I found out that she (my 25 year old looking manager) uses Sk-II this like miracle brand from Japan. So i decided i wanted to try it! Its been 3 weeks, and I think my skin is definitely improving...it looks more even and i dont need to wear as much make up.

 And there is this miracle ingredient in their signature product called pitera. It was discovered in sakae breweries, where they noticed that the elderly people's hands looked much younger. "Pitera is the unique ingredient found only in SK-II products. Pitera is able to blend into the skin easily. It is scientifically proven that SK-II Pitera has seven beneficial effects on skin and works effectively to maintain skin's natural renewal cycle." Anyways it smells a bit funny, but after reading all the reviews people say this stuff changes their skin!

So anyways I'm really excited about this stuff....you should try it!

And on the topic of skin...I went to this amazing facial place called the Sloane Clinic. (I can't believe i actually found a great facial place in Singapore). They had this ultra sonic deep cleansing machine instead of extractions. The machine kind of feels like littlte pricks...and it some how uses water to flush out your pores...and then after they show you this cup of water that is filled with the stuff they sucked out of your pores. Insane and amazing! Can't wait to go again.

Anyways I haven't even done many things worthy of blogging about in these last weeks...but hopefully things will calm down soon! Until next time, xxoo!!


No comments: